- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 2 Persian cucumbers cut into small dice
- ½ cup chopped walnuts (save some for garnish)
- ¼ cup golden raisins (save some for garnish)
- 3 tbsp minced fresh mint leaves
- 1 tbsp dried rose petals (food grade) crushed (save some for garnish)
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
Combine all in a small bowl, stirring to combine. Chill covered in refrigerator for 1 hour for the flavors to meld.
Sprinkle reserved walnuts, golden raisins and rose on top for garnish prior to serving salad.
You can store in the fridge for up to a week.
*The information shown below is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist's advice.
Calories: 303kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 205mg | Potassium: 453mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 316IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 196mg | Iron: 1mg