Greek Feta Salad
This Greek feta salad features fresh vegetables, Mediterranean olives, and crumbled feta cheese. Make this easy salad recipe for a healthy meal or tasty side dish!
- 2 cups Persian cucumbers or 1 English cucumber
- 8 oz small tomatoes halved
- 2 cups marinated Greek olives
- 4 oz feta cheese crumbled
Greek Salad Dressing
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ lemon juice about 2-3 tablespoon and zest
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill chopped fine
- ½ teaspoon ground oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
Trim and discard ends. Slice the cucumber lengthwise and each half again lengthwise. Turn pieces and cut across into ½ inch pieces.
Slice the teardrop tomatoes in half lengthwise.
In a medium size bowl add the dressing ingredients and whisk together. Add the cucumber, tomatoes, olives, and crumble the feta cheese over. Toss to coat and serve or chill if not using immediately.
Calories: 287kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 1666mg | Potassium: 273mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 998IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 196mg | Iron: 1mg